Blue Courage Academy – Seton Hall University – West Orange, NJ
March 11 - March 14$300 – $1100
Blue Courage Academy
Attendees of the instructor certification course will be certified to teach the 2-day Blue Courage: The Heart and Mind of the Guardian course.
March 11-14, 2019
2-day Blue Courage: March 11-12
2-day Instructor Certification: March 13-14
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Seton Hall University – Bethany Hall
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
(Special Introductory Pricing):
Seton Hall Students: No Cost
March 11-12: $300 per person
March 11-14: $1,100 per person
March 13-14 only (attendees must have previously attended a 2-day Blue Courage class): $800 per person
(pricing includes continental breakfast and lunch)
For questions, contact Diana Minakakis
Last day to register: February 22, 2019
Today’s law enforcement professionals are highly trained and highly skilled operationally. While skill training is essential, it is incomplete. The behaviors that tarnish police agencies and place officers at risk are rarely due to a lack of skills.
Through Blue Courage, participants will:
- Go beyond learning tactical and critical incident survival and ensure officers’ readiness to both prevent and recover in the aftermath.
- Reignite a sense of passion, purpose and commitment to the nobility of policing.
- Awaken their moral compass and the courage to do what is right.
- Improve decision-making skills under pressure.
- Understand how to build relationships and trust with the community.
- Develop an organizational culture of learning, critical thinking, tolerance, and curiosity.
Who should attend the certification?
- Those who have passion for the policing profession;
- Those who have a willingness to engage in personal growth and development;
- Those who have skills and/or abilities to present to police professionals;
- Individuals who have an interest and intention in teaching within their own agency.
For a printable PDF of information for this class, click here.