May 14, 2018
Below is a video lesson from Nick Vujicic’s TEDx Talks on overcoming hopelessness, as well as our key learning.
The Blue Courage team is dedicated to continual learning and growth. We have adopted a concept from Simon Sinek’s Start With Why team called “Learn, Share, Grow”. We are constantly finding great articles, videos, and readings that have so much learning. As we learn new and great things, this new knowledge should be shared for everyone to then grow from.
- Change obstacles into opportunities.
- No matter who you are, we are all looking for hope.
- We have a choice: focus on what we do have instead on what we don’t have.
- The greatest thing is love – when we feel like we don’t have enough love and hope, we start losing strength to live.
- The world is a hurting place that needs hope and love.
- There are people who come into our life that bring us down – they aren’t our biggest discourages – you are.
- Words are powerful. But words can only do so much. Hugs can do much more. But when hugs can’t do enough, faith kicks in.
- Why do we kill each other with our words? Why do we look in the mirror and see ugly instead of valuable?
- Every day, our choices will effect our life, other people’s life, and our eternal life.
- Know who you are and why you’re here.
- Willpower is a driving force for making our big dreams come true, but if we don’t get a miracle in life, we can always be a miracle to someone else.
- We have the heart to love other – love each other, love ourselves, dream big, and never give up.
- There are no walls – find your peace and you’ll make your walls into doors.