September 22, 2019
The Throat VISUDDHA
Colour Blue, 16 Lotus Petals, Element Ether, Sense of Hearing
Expression: voice, communication, permission, empowerment, expansion, development
Affirmation I SPEAK
Day 7 theme: Your Story
- Purity of my speech, perfection of my words and message
- Where am I on my hero’s journey?
- What have I experienced that has put me in the place that I am?
- What do I want for the future?
- What am I doing to get there?
- Find my voice, empower others to find theirs
- Don’t seek to impress, seek to bless others with my grace
- Satnam – I am truth
Today the Dhri Crusade took the team to Rishikesh. We had to part ways from our local navigator, Rakesh, who was like a guardian watching over us. His hospitality and guidance in the past 3 cities has been a blessing and we are eternally grateful!
Rishikesh, however, is a bit cooler and a bit less humid today than the previous cities. Upon arrival, the team traversed a narrow winding road from the Dehradun Airport to Rishikesh – a combination of hair-raising adventure and beautiful sights. The adventure continues tomorrow!