Blue Courage Academy Certification Course – Open Enrollment – San Francisco, CA
April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 23 @ 5:00 pm$500.00 – $1500
Experience the Blue Courage Educational Process!
2-day Course: April 19-20, 2021
5-day Certification: April 19-23, 2021
(All attendees of the certification course must complete the 2-day course.)
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
350 Amber Drive
San Francisco, CA 94131
2-day Course Only: $500 per person
5-day Certification: $1,500 per person
We would like to thank the San Francisco Police Department for graciously hosting this course.
Participants of the train-the-trainer certification course will be certified to teach the 2-day Blue Courage: The Heart and Mind of the Guardian course to their organization.
What is Blue Courage®?
The Blue Courage® educational process provides foundational leadership development for 21st Century policing. It is designed to promote and nourish the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being and overall health of police officers. Blue Courage® instills and reaffirms a personal and professional commitment to the highest ideals of the policing profession, it provides skills to optimize performance through resilience, mindfulness, and ethical decision making, and helps attendees to define and shift unhealthy aspects of police culture.
Incorporating the Blue Courage® philosophy into the organization will:
- Enhance individual and institutional capacity to perform at the highest levels
- Instill deeper and reinforced commitment to the profession of policing
- Teach the practices of resilience and emotional control to optimize performance during change and high stress moments
- Accelerate transformative change in individuals to pursue a growth mindset rather than the fixed status quo
- Enhance management and leadership effectiveness
Who should attend the certification?
- Those who have passion for the policing profession;
- Those who have a willingness to engage in personal growth and development;
- Those who have skills and/or abilities to present to police professionals;
- Individuals who have an interest and intention in teaching within their own agency.