September 24, 2018
Below is a lesson from Goalcast on love being the best way to communicate, as well as our key learning.
The Blue Courage team is dedicated to continual learning and growth. We have adopted a concept from Simon Sinek’s Start With Why team called “Learn, Share, Grow”. We are constantly finding great articles, videos, and readings that have so much learning. As we learn new and great things, this new knowledge should be shared for everyone to then grow from.
- That is your first challenge for today: stop looking at people on the outside and look on the inside.
- It’s really hard to look at someone who doesn’t look like you and see yourself in them.
- There’s a difference between being alone and being lonely. No one here is alone, we’re all in the physical proximity of people, but there are people sitting in here who are lonely. Lonely is a feeling, lonely is toxic, lonely is dangerous, it leads you to do things that you normally wouldn’t do. A lot of times unhealthy things.
- You have no idea of how your act of love will affect another person.
- Your life is not about you; your life is about all the people around you. Your life is about all the people you can touch, all the people you can impact, all the people you can influence, all the people you love and all the people that love you. That’s how you source your life. Live your life like that and watch your life change.
Do you have a resources that you would like to share? Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Subscribe today to receive our publications, like this one, right in your inbox!
Illuminate: Your Learning Journal monthly subscription: http://bit.do/BlueCourageIlluminate
Learn, Share, Grow weekly learning subscription: http://bit.do/LearnShareGrow
Daily Dose of Blue Courage motivational and inspirational subscription: http://bit.do/DailyDoseBC